WIT Search

Monday 14 March 2016

What I wore at the weekend: a Spring dress for my #WITxBonpoint event

 
I hosted a lovely mother and child afternoon tea party at the Bonpoint store on Sunday (more on that on Friday for my next WIT Mama Friday post later this week) and the "What to wear question" was one that I had time to address a bit late in the day... I had planned to wear something that didn't work out so I had to think something very last minute. When outfit panic situations like this happen, I like to have a super strict brief so I'm not faffing around wasting time so on Thursday night I looked for a pink dress, with a sleeve, not too short (rather long) and that evoked all things spring and happy!
 
 
I couldn't believe my luck when I found this chiffon, orange blossom print tea dress with tiny sequin raspberries embroided on the fabric from Topshop which is not even a maternity one but fits perfectly around a bump! I wore it with my old J.Crew pink velvet sandals (I found a really similar pair from Chloe in sale here and from Gianvito Rossi here) and tousled hair by my gorgeous friend George Northwood (I always do my own make up). As many of you asked me about the dress, here's a link to it (and other items in similar print).

Midi Dress by Unique £255.00 Topshop

3 comments:

Bow Street said...

Absolutely love this dress - you looked stunning in it Laura! Positively blooming! Hope you managed to put your feet up last night after such a fab event! X

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Such a pretty and feminine look. Reminds me of the Wedgwood plates my mum used to have with a very similar print.

Unknown said...

Such a lovely dress, and you are glowing!
x

www.josefinmolanders.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...