WIT Search

Monday 22 February 2016

What I wore at London Fashion Week day 1

Stella McCartney cape, J.Crew T-shirt, Topshop jeans, Chanel bag and shoes, Jimmy Choo sunglasses
Day one at LFW and I decided to go a bit casual with jeans, a preppy stripe top, my trusted Stella cape and some fabulous accessories. I was lucky enough to be able to borrow the shoes and bags from Chanel and I have to say the shoes are probably the most comfortable heels I've ever walked in - and this is an almost 7 month pregnant woman talking!


They are Coco Chanel's original two-tone slingback designed to create the optical illusion of a longer and leaner silhouette. They are sold out everywhere so trying to get a pair is almost impossible, but well worth being on the waiting list for.


My bag was more or a 'Transformer' than a classic (Chanel does that brilliantly too) and a boy bag with lots of fun applique on it. If you liked my look and wanted to shop for similar items take a look at my shopping list below. 

3 comments:

Emily said...

Loved this look on you, although I admit that the bag was not my favourite. Saw these heels in the window at office the other day...by no means Chanel but perhaps a temporary place holder...http://m.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/2,33/2440686474

GabrielleTeare.com said...

very stylish bump xx
gabrielle

htpp://www.gabrielleteare.com

Unknown said...

This is perfect look! Perfect shoes, perfect bags and perfect jeans. I also had a designer clutch purse from Alysse Sterling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...