WIT Search

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Things I fancy for Spring: cargo pants and crazy sandals


Not that I will be able to wear them anytime soon, but lately I've been fancying a new pair of cargo pants - something slouchy and cool, but still a little smart that I can roll up and pair with bright heels and a denim shirt or white T-shirt. So the search for my post-bump box begins and I thought I would share with you some of my finds.



I'm absolutely in love with the Adam Lippes pair below (also worn gorgeously by Deborah Brett in last week's issue of The ICONS Update), but I think they are a bit too pricey so currently deciding between the cheaper versions I have found and simultaneously discovering a whole world of crazy sandals on ASOS...


Adam Lippes £604
and Aquazzura Colorado embroidered suede sandals £555 

J.Crew £150
and Public Desire at ASOS £29

Topshop £40
and Steve Madden at ASOS £79


Weekend Max Mara £145
and Lost Ink at ASOS £55 
 
Elizabeth and James £99 
and Daisy Street at ASOS £55

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...