WIT Search

Friday 15 January 2016

WIT mama Friday: the "Post-bump Box"

Ellery Precocious ruffled off-the-shoulder crepe midi dress £815
By now you know me well enough to know that I love a 'Wit Box' be it for Summer, Winter or any other excuse to buy something and save it for an occasion,  so the post-pregnancy box was always on the cards. I did it after Greta too and it was such a lovely thing to have. At the time I didn't quite realise that it was likely to be a post-breastfeeding box really, but those are just details (kind of). So, the first new season buy I've made has been a total impulse one and not very WIT mama Friday but I guess it goes to show how much I'm missing fahhhbulous clothes! 


I didn't think it would fit, and I thought this post was going to be a boring one of a dress on a hanger, but it did so here it is! 


It comes in a really beautiful thick fabric, with cascading off the shoulder frills. It's a modern midi length with a split at the front, and despite being quite smart I would totally equally wear it to a party as a would to a black tie do.


There's a top version and in white too, and for a second I thought I would buy that thinking I could wear it with more things... but then it's a really dressy top and I would rather have a dressy-dress than a dressy-top that I would only really wear with jeans!


Don't judge me, I know I will probably wear this 5 times in my lifetime but when I will, it will always make me feel very happy inside.




product


1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's truly truly beautiful....even with a bump!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...