WIT Search

Friday 4 December 2015

Five of the best cable knit sweaters


It's starting to get cold and all I want to wear are cosy jumpers at the moment. I've had this cream Banana Republic sweater since last year and I've been surprised as to just how much I've worn it and just how flattering it is on. I love the slight turtle neck, trapeze shape and extra long sleeve - it's like wearing a hug! I've had a look on line and sadly they don't do this specific style any longer, but I've done a little search for ones I would buy and suggest today. So here's the lowdown:


Étoile Isabel Marant Nilsen cable-knit wool sweater £175

Topshop Unique Keswick cable-knit wool turtleneck sweater £175

Banana Republic chunky textured cable knit sweater £55 

Mango chunky cable knit sweater £49.99

Tory Burch Textured-knit cotton-blend sweater £255

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...