WIT Search

Wednesday 18 November 2015

The chicest FESTIVE jumper

http://wearingittoday.blogspot.co.uk/

In Italy we don't really have the concept of a 'Christmas jumper' so I remember when I first moved here I didn't really get it. To this day I still don't own one but every year I invest in a cosy jumper that will serve as the perfect cosy, chic number that stylishly says festive!

http://wearingittoday.blogspot.co.uk/

This year I've chosen this Elizabeth and James cream feather-trimmed sweater and I'm starting to wear it early as I head to Italy at the weekend to go back to Florence and celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. I will be wearing it with my Joseph leather leggings, black courts and a fun box clutch (this one from M&S at £35 is my latest find!). For Christmas eve I might wear it with big earrings and a maxi skirt but for every other Christmas do up to then it will be just as perfect with jeans, a coat of red lipstick and heels.

Elizabeth and James Feather-trimmed cotton-blend sweater £395 exclusively at Net-a-Porter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

simply wonderful!!! anto

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...