WIT Search

Wednesday 2 September 2015

What to wear when you go back to work


I love September! Times for new beginnings and new outfits to go with the new beginnings! For most of us it's time to get back to work and I have to be honest, after one month of bikini's and shorts, I'm quite happy to get back to smarter clothes. So after the success of my Topshop pink jumpsuit on the cover of my 'Perfect Wardrobe' feature on The ICONS Update, I wanted to let you know that there is a new (more wearable) version in a super chic navy. It's even made of a much smarter, thick fabric with a slught texture. I PROMISE you it's the best! Must try to believe. I'm sure it will sell as fast of it's predecessor if not faster so get it quick! Perfect 'go back to work' outfit with a bit of an oopmh.
Ps. Talking of new beginnings, I have a little news...

Is it just me or does September feel more like a new beginning than New Year? It must be all those school years, but every September I like take some time to think, reassess and make some adjustments and changes in my life to make things even better. This September they have a little to do with the way I will manage WIT in the future. No, I'm not stopping any time soon (I love it too much!) but I am slowing down the pace a little bit so that I can dedicate more time to being a mum and to Wardrobe ICONS and editing The ICONS Update, which as a Fashion Editor is what I love doing the most. So from next week, you can still expect your weekly fix but on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays only with my WIT mama Fridays installments still going strong. Nothing else will change.. still the good old "Fashion inspiration from inside a Fashion Ed's wardrobe". Oh, and don't worry you will still get your daily outfit fix on Instagram by following me on @WITblog

Love 
Laura x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the jumpsuit. What would you wear over it when it's a bit chilly please?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...