WIT Search

Wednesday 22 July 2015

"Just-add-a-skirt" challenge day THREE

www.wearingittoday.co.uk

This skirt is actually not so much a forgotten one, I love it and have worn it on many occasions. It also holds some precious memories attached to it as I wore it for a J.Crew shoot when they first came to the UK and that time also marks when I relaunched WIT and came back from maternity. I'm also wearing it on Wardrobe ICONS profile photo, that shoot was so much fun with Petro! I remember thinking: "What's an outfit that will withstand  the test of time but still feel fun and me?" So I wore a statement skirt. 


I think every woman should have an animal print skirt in her wardrobe, you won't wear it every day but it will never go out of fashion and you will cyclically wear it again and again. Dress it down, keep makeup to a minimum and opt for longer chicer, longer lengths (I've been in search for a maxi for years!). I have a few meetings in town today so I have to be honest, I'm swapping these super high heels for a pair of espadrilles after breakfast!

Forgotten skirt: J.Crew, pony skin animal print pencil skirt. 
Number of times worn: up to 10
Reason of not wearing: Laziness!?
Verdict: I love it with dressed down touches like my Ray-bans and lace up espadrilles - will definitely wear more often!

1 comment:

carmen said...

questa gonna รจ una delle mie preferite, assolutamente senza tempo!
sei sempre splendida!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...