WIT Search

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Statement earrings

Topshop jumpsuit, Isabel Marant earrings, Kurt Geiger shoes, J.Crew bag
Typically you can hardly see them in this pic, (they are the ones in this week's STAR BUYS to the right), but last night I found myself planning my outfit around my newly purchased tasselled hoops from Isabel Marant ( Isabel Marant Gold-plated beaded hoop earrings £195). I love them so much and I can already envisage wearing them all summer long... 
In the mean time though (no sign of summer here in the UK) I am wearing them with my Topshop boiler suit, a simple black court and my every day tote for a presentation and then a day in the office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adore the boiler suit! At your suggestion, I got one too -- just arrived yesterday and it's killer! So cute, sexy, easy. Perfect for San Francisco with a pair of heels. Thanks for the recommendation! xoxo

Treise Barrett said...

Laura you rock a jumpsuit and I agree about the earrings. PS in love with the personalised handbag

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...