WIT Search

Monday 11 May 2015

Little cream dress

Topshop dress, Isabel Marant shoes, Tila March bag, Valentino shades
 I've officially unpacked all of my clothes and shoe boxes and I'm so excited to be wearing my clothes again. Today I'm wearing some of my favourite things (my Isabel Marant shoes!) of all time and some little new additions, like my cream Topshop dress that I bought this winter for my summer box and the sunglasses that my husband gave to me for my birthday. It's taken me almost two months to find the time to go to Harvey Nichols and choose the perfect pair, but this weekend I was adamant we would get that done and be summer -ready. I went for a pair of Valentino shades, it's a relatively classic style which I know I will love forever -a  very Wardrobe ICONS type of buy ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...