WIT Search

Monday 18 May 2015

Best little black dress of 2014

www.wearingittoday.co.uk

Not sure why this post never went out. This is sadly not what I'm wearing today but what I was wearing on Friday when it was Summer in the UK. Today it's winter again. Go figure!
What I was saying last week, is that this Other Stories dress was one of my best buys of 2014. I've worn it dressed up, dressed down, in the city and on holiday. It's just a super versatile piece that you can totally transform with your accessories. You can't buy the exact style I have, but I think it was such a successful design that they have come up with a similar style. I'm telling you get it because it will be such a brilliant buy - I bought it because I think you can never have too many versatile LBD's.


Other Stories pom pom dress £55

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...