WIT Search

Monday 23 March 2015

The perfect white shirt

J.Crew bib shirt Jospeh leggings, J.Crew Uptown tote bag and J.Crew shoes
For years I didn't even wear shirts, I have deceptively big breasts and buttoned-down styles never sat properly down the front. Then I discovered bib front shirts and slowly started wearing them again. I then discovered Equipment shirt and soon realised that a good quality shirt always sits in the right place, I was just going for the wrong styles. This J.Crew bib shirt is my latest crush and I have already worn with so many different things. I love the thick pique fabric which makes it look really smart, and the fact that it's got a long panel at the back, perfect with leather leggings to cover up your bum. I bought an American size 2 but you could up a size for a more boyfriend style fit. Don't be surprised if you see me wearing it again and again in the next few weeks: I love pairing everything from ripped trousers to a sequin skirt with a crisp white shirt.

J.Crew bib shirt £88

2 comments:

PoppysStyle said...

I feel the same - I always feel I have buttons peeping open but I am in love with J.Crews tunics - they are the perfect compromise for a smarter top without the danger of showing some boob!

X said...

I always have the same problem with shirts as they either don't button properly or are huge in the waist area...

and I also have two J Crew popover style shirts that I adore-somehow they fit just right!

Must stock up...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...