WIT Search

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Birthday outfit

MiH Jeans, Topshop blouse, J.Crew shoes and bag (and Bobbi Brown Sunset Orange lipstick ;-)
It was my birthday yesterday but with so much going on I celebrated very low key with my closest friends only, so a simple ensemble of jeans and pretty top worked out just fine(MiH Bodycon Marrakesh flare £235 and Topshop blouse £36). It is often the days with the least expectations that turn out to be the best ones and I must say it was one of my favourite birthdays to date. Greta woke me up with a grumpy intonation of "tanti tuguri a te", I had a lovely lunch with my husband on the top floor of Tower 42 and then ate Ottolenghi salads and cake with my best friends. I was spoilt rotten with beautiful flowers, cards and gifts and simply had the lovely day.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Happy birthday and many happy returns! Love that outfit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...