WIT Search

Monday 16 February 2015

My afternoon at the Filippa K. Fenwick pop up store


Last week I had the pleasure of being invited by Filippa K. to pay a visit to their newly launched pop up store in Fenwick, one of my favourite department stores in London, to review the collection and try on some pieces for myself. I always love it when I get the opportunity to do things like this because it gives me the chance to get up close and personal with brands and often enough fall in love with something a little bit unexpected.


I am obviously familiar with Filippa K. the scandi brand famous for it's super sleek and minimalistic design, but I had never had the opportunity to see the collection as a whole and try things on in such lovely surroundings. I went through each item one by one, everything I touched was of exquisite quality, perfect cuts and with a timeless feel. I loved their range of classic silk buttoned up shirts, oversize knitwear and tailored trousers, all of which had a reasonable price tag attached. Their simple long sleeved T-shirts are made of the softest cotton and with a great loose fit.  


I fell in love with a super simple, light grey button up coat - I am always drawn to quality wardrobe staples and this one was no exception.  If you are looking for classic wardrobe pieces with a fashion edge, definitely get down to Fenwick before the pop up store closes on the 28th of February. I brought my friend and photographer Eva K. Salvi with me to take some photos along the way, and  to create a little photo diary whilst I looked through the rails and finally decided what to take with me into the changing rooms.





















Here we go!

With spring approaching I love to inject a little bit of colour to my outfits - I love this lemon yellow jumper

I can't get enough of chunky sweaters and this one also comes in navy

This grey coat was probably my favourite pice - simple, classic forever.

Wide leg trousers are definetely having a come back - this black pair looked and felt amazing on

Some of my favourite pieces



The Filippa K. pop up store in Fenwicks is now opened until the 28th February
www.filippa-k.com

4 comments:

Zaninia said...

Hey Laura,

I love this line and can't wait until they ship to the UK- thank you for this feature!

I also adore the lipstick colour you're wearing in this post- what/where is it from please- sorry I expect you are always asked but I am always in search of the perfect may orangey-red lip colour...

Have a lovely day
Cath

Unknown said...

love therm all! they are JUST my style -thank you for sharing

Unknown said...

OOhh gorgeous coat! Did you try the Breton top on?
I know you get asked a zillion times but what colour is your lipstick? Looks great :)

Lady of Style said...

I think it's hard to resist... such a beautiful collection!
The wide leg trousers are gorgeous on you.

Annette | Lady of Style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...