WIT Search

Tuesday 17 February 2015

How to wear a red bag

Gap shirt, Joseph gilet, Marks and Spencers trousers, J.Crew shoes, Smythson bag
 Of all bright colours, I find a red bag the most neutral and versatile of all. Think about it: it goes beautifully with all neutrals such as navy, whites, beige's and black without screaming "Colour!" and works equally well with greens, blues and pinks (love a colour clash). I've had my Smythson red bag for years now and I never tire of it.

Smythson red bag
 Once you've build a capsule collection of great day bags in black, navy and neutrals do think about a red bag because you will get a lot more wear out of it than you think. 


This was partly the subject of one of our features in this week's issue of The ICONS Update - Petro and I looked at the most amazing and covetable bags there are and realised that many of them were infact red. Have a look at it and see what you think - our cover star this week is nothing less than the amazing Caroline Issa so lots of juicy reads for you to enjoy at your next break.


7- Gucci £535

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why do you make all the photos on this terrible wall???!!!!!sooo depressing!!!

Suji@beautyland.co.uk said...

you look amazing - but I'm just not brave enough to go for bare feet in this weather myself !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...