WIT Search

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Just a little bit obsessed with green..


I've developed a slight obsession with green lately - it started when I bought my Topshop utility trousers (which I have already got so much wear out of), and I realised it caught on when I bought my bottle green Acne jumper last week and painted my nails on a metallic drangonlfly shade (all at once).

The great thinking about green is that, a little bit like red, it's a non-colour, at least not a scary one to buy into. There was a  discount on J.Crew over the week end and I bought an olive green Tippi sweater that will look great with jeans and worn as a neutral with pretty much any bottoms. Green looks great with gold and with navy so with 99% of my wardrobe! Have a think about it - I'm feeling as though green might be my new grey....



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...