WIT Search

Wednesday 19 November 2014

What do you wear in the cold??


I don't know about you but winter really doesn't suit me. I hate not being able to wear bare legs and having to pile on layers after layers of clothing to keep warm, how's one supposed to look pretty? I have days (like today) where I'm out and about all day, I can't be cold as I walk around town between one press day and another, so all I can do is jumper/hat/coat combo.. when I look at my wardrobe the night before I want to cry! Last night I decided that I need more colorful jumpers to pair with my jeans and leather leggings, this Maje red one I bought last year has been such a great buy.  So today I might step into a few shops to see what's out there. Come on Instagram to see if I've been successful..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this outfit. Do you wear your Uniqlo thermal leggings under leather trousers like this? I always find the cold feel of (p)leather really puts me off wearing mine. I feel like I would feel really 'trussed up' and claustrophobic in leggings under trousers though!

Unknown said...

Layering with Uniqlo's Heattech thermal tops is also a good idea. Being cold is misery, and bulky layers aren't much better. The Heattech tops are so thin that you can keep warm and still look good.

Joanna. said...

Accessories are your friends! A bright beany, a belt, gloves, shoes, eyeliner even. I love the subtle pops of wintertime!

Ohhellojo.blogspot.com

PoppyS said...

Where is that lovely coat from???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...