WIT Search

Monday 17 November 2014

The ultimate can't live without capsule wardrobe


As some of you might know, I've recently moved out of my flat and into a rented property while we build an extension. The move was a logistical nightmare as some things had to be packed to go to storage, whilst others were coming with us. Deciding what clothes and shoes to bring with me, (so essentially loosely planning  3 to 4 months worth of outfits) was... a challenge! Yet I decided to take it in my stride and embrace it as a bit of a challenge. I've been brutal with the edit and brought with me only the essentials for a multitasking capsule wardrobe.

Two weeks into my new life with an extremely edited wardrobe has given me almost a sense of relief: I love owning less and wearing everything I have. This has a lot to do with the philosophy behind Wardrobe ICONS so today I wanted to let you know what, of everything I've packed I really couldn't;t live without:

MY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT LIST:

Jeans
Grey jumper
Grey T-shirts
Navy tailored coat
Something sparkly
Red lips (my new obsession below...)
Black courts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...