WIT Search

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Issue FIVE of The ICONS Update is out today!


Sometimes I still can't believe I've got my own little magazine going! I always look back at my notes from the feedback you sent me in Spring so I really hope you are enjoying it and finding in it a good mix of inspiration and shopping ideas. 


 This week Petro and are paying tribute to one of our biggest wardrobe heroes: the super flat! It's amazing how much wear I've been getting out of both my Aquazzura and Valentino Rockstuds. I know they are expensive, but I can safely say I wear them at least 3 times a week so I've worked out (for my Twitter series called ICONSmathMondays) that over the year they cost me less than £5 per wear!


We also celebrate one of my favourite UK everyday brands (MiH jeans), talk the most flattering pairs of jeans in the worlds,  and reveal what's on my shopping radar (I'm IN LOVE with the Marco de Vincenzo skirt....)

See it all in this week's ICONS Update

Let me know what you think!

Laura x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that skirt is marvellous!!!! what else can you wear it with? winter version no sandals?

momben.com said...

.... l'enigma di Londra... non potrei stare senza calze.
Aiutaci ad abbinarle!
ciao Benedetta
www.artigianamente-blog.it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...