WIT Search

Monday 11 August 2014

What I wore at the week end (and PHENOMENAL BUY ALERT)


Marks and Spencer LIMITED EDITION  Spotted Midi Tunic Dress £39.50 (YES you read the price right...)
You know when you see something that you really love and before you even pick it up you think: "It will probably be really expensive" and you mentally prepare yourself to how much you are going to let yourself pay for it? And then it's not only not expensive (and the last one in the whole of London in your size), it's a bargain and you are super thrilled and love it even more because you can't wait to tell WIT readers! Well, I had this experience last week when I was in Marks and Spencers looking for bit and bobs for Greta and I literally fell head over heels for this spotty print midi dress (that reminded me of the spotty dress that Eva Herzigova wore in the ad campaign last season). 

 

I wore it to a party this week end and received so many compliments about it. It's a very flattering (and forgiving) shape, a bit like a tunic. I love the demure length and high neck collar, pair if with your best accessories (I wore it with my old Christian Louboutin shoes and a a little injection of red in my clutch bag)  and you will love it forever.

 
I had a little look around and the dress wasn't the only thing I loved (after buying half of the kids department) so I thought I would flag a few things.  They have the exact same black leather leggings to my HM ones that many of you ask me about every time I wear them. I've always been a fan of their cashmere range and they have their new styles are all in (I got a little grey cashmere T-shirt), and I even got a black leather backpack as my new work bag as I'm so over carrying my Ipad, chargers and notebooks to my new office in my handbag. But for now let's just look at this bargain dress again ;-)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ar Laura, I love this - have just picked it up at lunch and am hoping I have got the right size when I try it on tonight.

Thanks for the tip!

http://thelexchapter.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Ar Laura, I love this - have just picked it up at lunch and am hoping I have got the right size when I try it on tonight.

Thanks for the tip!

http://thelexchapter.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous dress! It's so timeless and classic, you look great.

bonbon said...

Laura - it's out of stock:( such is your influence!!

Chinwe K said...

Beautiful dress, love it. Ordered it at lunchtime; hope it fits as well :-)

WIT said...

Girls I just checked the M&S website and they restocked of various sizes. Keep checking it and I will also keep you updated on twitter x

Unknown said...

OMG, I love the dress....but its out of stock :( :(

Natasha said...

Have just bagged a size 12 online - THRILLED!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...