WIT Search

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Beach cover up alert


Indigo Collection embroidered tunic , vintage sandals, basket bag from the local market, Ray Bans
On my Marks and Spencers raid a few weeks ago I got a few things for mine and Greta's Tunsian holiday too (I will show you some of Greta's on the next WIT mama Friday) and this little dress was one of them. It's from their Indigo Collection range which is a little younger, cooler and with a bit of a boho vibe. 


It's the sort of thing that you pack on holiday and end up wearing all the time. It's a little bit Isabel Marant in the cut with long sleeves and a drop waist skirt. I've been wearing it as a beach cover up with my grandmothers turquoise sandals and a local basket, but also dressed  up with a metallic flat and a few long layered necklaces at night. It's just been another cheap and cheerful buy that makes me happy every time I wear it!

Indigo Collection embroidered tunic £39.50 Marks and Spencer

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...