WIT Search

Tuesday 13 May 2014

See you tomorrow!


I've been prepping for our shopping evening and we are almost ready to go! Your goodie bags are ready and the store is looking more gorgeous than ever. 


Here I am at the Brompton Cross store in London last night choosing five J.Crew hero staples to guest style the mannequins and give you some "Build you wardrobe" inspiration. Come and ask me all about them tomorrow night. 


Don't forget to fill in your £500 raffle ticket when you arrive and hashtag all tweets and instagrams @witblog @jcrew #jcrewxlaurafantacci #buildyourwardrobe for photos to go on my Pinterest scrapbook the next day. 


So looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and thank you to the hundreds of www.wearingittoday.co.uk readers that have so enthusiastically RSVP

Love 
Laura x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I were there, buy everything and …win the lottery!!! J krew has been one of my favourite trends ever since it first opened its shops in the USA! wel done Laura, Bravo!

Jon Donaldson said...

So if I didn't receive a confirmation that I was successful does that mean I didn't secure a spot for tomorrow nights event?

WIT said...

Sadly yes. The event sold out hours after the invite went out so if you didn't receive an email from me saying that your name has been added to the guest list then we won't have a space. There is a waiting list and I have been able to give a few people last minute spots so please email me and I will put your name on it. Thank you and so sorry for the disappointment. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...