WIT Search

Thursday 10 April 2014

WIT mama Friday: Mini Me

Greta and I last summer in Amalfi in matching broaderie tops. Photo by Julie Adams
Now that Greta is growing up I am starting to notice that I am dressing her a little bit like me. For starts we will both be wearing one piece swimsuits this summer as well as slip on trainers, hers from Boden mine from Kurt Geiger and our Stella-ish neon cork sandals. I love a little bit of denim or chambray with a delicate broderie anglias top and my Isabel Marant Etoilebeach cover up will certainly be repeated in the form of a boho dress for her. We also both love monogramming and I have been fantasising about a bespoke "GZ" Walton (which I would use until she gets married) for a while now... and lastly I won't be wearing pom pom hair clips I kind of wish I could. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...