WIT Search

Thursday 10 April 2014

I shop from my pages


I remember trawling through the rails at the Karla Otto press office some three months ago looking for gems for my May shopping pages, and finding this dress with love at first sight excitement.


I pictured a summer version of myself in it, made a mental note to buy it as soon as it hit the stores and used the top version for an Isabel Marant  inspired section in my trend report. 


Fast forward to last week and The Frugality reminded me that the dress was in store and off I went to buy. It comes in black and white but I opted for the Italian widow look ;-) 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the whole look!!

http://poorgirlrichlifeblog.com

Unknown said...

Errr...I think I actually said Spanish widow...VERY different! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...