WIT Search

Tuesday 28 January 2014

A pop of PINK


Do you remember me saying that an investment bag doesn't necessarily need to be a neutral colour? Sometimes a pop of colour can actually inject new life to your everyday clothes, making it even more of an investment. For example today, I am wearing my usual combination of jeans and a cashmere jumper but my whole outfit looks much more interesting when worn with my hot pink, new bag. This minimalist Jaeger bag is a clean lines, super chic style and comes in a dove grey too, should you not be convinced by the hot pink. Just something to think about!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura
Are your jeans from Gap? If so, what style are they? I'm looking for a pair the same..
You look fantastic!
x

SJP said...

Love, love, love this pop of colour!

GlamRosie said...

A great look Laura, I love that coat and hat. The bag really lifts the whole outfit though x

Unknown said...

This is really a great buy, love the timeless look of it. xo Hanneke

Check out my style on www.hannekeverstegen.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...