WIT Search

Thursday 7 November 2013

Winterizing my J.Crew skirt

Maje jumper, J.Crew skirt and earrings, KG shoes, Tosca bag
What does one wear for afternoon tea with Jenna Lyons? The pressure was on this morning in front of the mirror. I opted for the leopard print pony skin skirt I wore for their shoot (it is my favourite piece from the collection), and gave it a wintery spin with a chunky knit jumper, red bag and a pair of simple black courts. Hair scraped back, a coat of cherry red lipstick and a scarlet mani. Ready to go! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous right now!
Jenna Lyons is my style crush, I can't believe she is here and we won't probably never meet.

At least, I can enjoy the new opening tomorrow..

xxx
Lettrice italiana a Londra

Ms. Bunbury said...

It's a pity!!! I've been in London a couple of weeks ago...2 more and I would have been there for J Crew opening!!! :-(
You're gorgeous, as always! ;)
Happy teatime with Jenna! msbunburyxxx

Lady of Style said...

Perfect look for the occasion! You gave me a great inspiration on how to wear my leo skirt. looking forward to your next post.

Annette | Lady of Style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...