WIT Search

Wednesday 30 October 2013

A date for your diary: next Wednesday the 6th of November at 3pm


Dear WIT readers, I'm so excited to personally invite you to hangout with me the Boden design team, guest host Lauren Laverne and international fashion bloggers That's Not My Age & Fash 'n' Chips for a sneak-peek of the Boden SS14 collection at 3pm GMT, Wednesday 6th November
I will be live from Somerset House in London and I so hope you can join the conversation on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+boden /and tweet your musings to me @WITblog and @bodenclothing #bodenpressday.
SEE YOU THERE! 
love,
Laura x

8 comments:

What Lou Wore 365 said...

I was invited to press day again but sadly we are in France this time. I was the one that came over a bit star struck when you came over to the rail I was looking at :)

The spring collection looks amazing!

inspired winter said...

Looking forward to seeing you there Laura! x x

Anonymous said...

oh what a shame I will be working at that time. I've never bought anything from Boden, but you never know – you've inspired me lots in the last couple of months!

Following some of your recent posts about shoes I am currently trying to train myself back into heels after seeing you wearing them... I've spent so long in flats I feel a bit wobbly!
Quick question – where do you stand on pop socks? I always use them for flats but find them not as comfy for heels and I don't like it when you can see them poking through. I always wear them with flats and feel fine about that. Just wondered what a stylist would recommend? pop socks or no pop socks?

Unknown said...

Magari esserci... Buon divertimento!

Gaia said...

magari esserciu!

WIT said...

No pop socks ;-) xx

Anonymous said...

you have the most delightful accent!

Anonymous said...

you have the most delightful accent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...