WIT Search

Thursday 15 August 2013

The Greta Collection


As most of you know by now, I've started designing a capsule collection of fine jewellery inspired by my daughters birth called The Greta Collection. When Greta was born, I really wanted a special, wearable, everyday piece of jewellery that bared her name, something that I would be able to give her when she is older and to which I could add more if I had other children.


So together with the Florentine Ponte Vecchio jeweller that made my engagement ring, and my mothers many years ago, we came up with the charm rings that I've been wearing ever since. 


What I absolutely loved, is that many of you bought them for the very same reason and Instagrammed me some gorgeous photos like the ones below..

 


The collection started with alphabet rings and is now expanding to single letter charms and fine chain pendant necklaces in white, yellow and rose gold with diamonds.


Every piece of jewellery in The Greta Collection is made to order and lovingly crafted in Florence. I personally liaise with each one of you regarding sizes, colour preferences and I post every package out myself! The jewellery comes in a chic branded packaging and makes a lovely gift for a loved one... Or you!


After taking a summer break, I'm now taking orders via email so if you would like to place an order please take a look at the GRETA COLLECTION "Info and how to order" section bottom left of the blog, and follow the order and sizing instructions. If you would like to see more styles of the rings, take a look at the "Photo Gallery"


All orders must be received and payed by Tuesday the 27th of August for delivery mid September. Next set of orders will be end of September for mid October delivery.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...