WIT Search

Friday 31 August 2012

WIT's Baby Fridays: 7 days of style with Isabella Oliver maternity wear


Back in June I tweeted this pic as I was in hair and make up getting ready to film a little surprise... and finally I can reveal all! 

 

I spent the day at the fabulous offices of the Isabella Oliver HQ and for one afternoon I got to play dress up with a rail of amazing clothes that I then styled with my own accessories. Being now at the end of my pregnancy and looking back at it I must say I've had a lot of fun dressing up the bump. So  pregnant ladies please don't be put off by it and trust designers such as Isabella Oliver that have put in real work into designing flattering, comfortable and stylish clothing for your pregnancy. I hope you enjoy watching this video and listening to my tips as much as I did doing it and that you find some inspiration on every day maternity looks!

Click here to watch my full "7 Days of Style"


If you are in the early stages of pregnancy and looking to invest in a few key pieces to take you through the winter ahead, take a look at my column on my "Top 5 maternity essentials"

 Click here   for the full lowdown 


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally stunning! You look fab.
Really hope you are enjoying your maternity leave.

Anonymous said...

Laura you look lovely - i hope if my pregnancy dreams come true to look as beautiful and glowing as you do! I love the clothing ideas, in particular the white shirt and jacket - elegant but comfortable looking. Great video (although sound quality is a little poor) thanks for sharing :) x

Anonymous said...

compliementi, sei sempre splendida! ottimi consigli!

monica (venezia)

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Great looks. Wish I were pregnant again just to wear these styles!

Kate said...

you look beautiful, glowing and supremely stylish as always! i just wish our pregnancies had coincided so I could have stolen your brilliant styling ideas but I was a little ahead of you by about a year with my twins! but you have been an inspiration for several years now and when i go clothes shopping i do tend to think "would laura buy/wear this" as a decision maker when I'm not sure I can trust my own judgment! wishing you all the very best when the addition to your family arrives! x

A Little Slice Of said...

You've managed to look so stylish throughout your pregnancy, and made it look so effortless too! Wishing you all the best when your bundle of joy arrives. Looking forward to seeing how you'll dress as a new mum!

The Glitter Fashionista said...

Beautiful maternity pieces - nice to see that pregnant woman no longer have to look frumpy and can enjoy fashion as easily as everyone else.

www.theglitterfashionista.blogspot.co.uk

Antonella said...

love your post! brava laura

Anonymous said...

ti seguo dall'italia! mi piaci moltissimo! ti auguro di portare a termine il piĆ¹ serenamente possibile la tua gravidanza! un saluto da milano! Elena p.s. che bella pronuncia inglese!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. You looked beautiful. If I can look half as fashionable and beautiful as you when I'm pregnant I would be thrilled! Seriously! You skin is great! What is your beauty routine?

Lucy said...

Ciao Laura!!! Ottimi consigli! Potresti pubblicare sulla tua pagina le foto degli outfits proposti? Grazie! Un bacione a te e alla tua bump :-)!

WIT said...

Thank you so much girls! Really enjoying maternity leave and some relaxing time before baby comes. I'm still around on twitter so don't forget to log in and check out what I'm up to.. Fashion eye always reaching out ;-) xx
Twitter name : @WITblog

Unknown said...

Hi! I just found your blog and have been enjoying reading through your posts on pregnancy and maternity fashion. I was bummed that the two links in this post to the Isabella Oliver site seem to no longer work :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...