WIT Search

Friday 17 August 2012

WIT's Baby Friday: Something I've been waiting for...




A little while ago during Christmas in July press shows round, I went to the gorgeous showroom of the Early Learning Centre where I got the privilege to get a sneaky preview of Jools Olivers collection for Mothercare, Little Bird. "Celebrity collaborations" aren't always my cup of tea, but this one really is of a different kind, so tasteful and pretty. Jools designed an oh-so-sweet range of baby clothing and nursery furniture I found myself wanting virtually everything in the collection. 

"Launching in both UK and international stores from 17th August 2012, the new collection will include nursery bedding and accessories, newborn and children’s clothing aimed at babies and children from 0 to 5 years, and original gifts suitable from birth to 3 years. The new collection features a unique mix of high quality, affordable pieces with an eclectic and timeless look and feel that reflects Jools’ love of nostalgic yet modern collectables."




I haven't been this excited about a collection hitting stores since the Marni and HM collaboration! After a long wait, here is a little preview of what I saw on the day..  I love the little gift set, perfect for newborns.



There is a little something for everyone, for the mother to be and for great little gifts and everything is available from today at selected Mothercare stores (find one near you here) and online at www.mothercare.com

How cute is this nursery?

This morning I hit the Marble Arch store for a little preview and the gorgeous Oliver family were all there for the official opening: dad Jamie, mum Jools and their their four beautiful children. I had a chat with Jools who told me this has been a two years in the making job, so she is obviously really proud of the result.  I went a little mad and bought two huge bags of things...


Here's what's in it...



I love this soft  laundry basket perfect to collect
 all your  ready-to-be-washed baby clothes £34.99 for two


I'm getting this monitor for my friend's baby  £20

This door stop is one of my favorite things £16

Perfect gift box for a new born:
hat, slippers and a little rattle all in a  chic lunch box

This bambi was the inspiration behind Jool's collection £12 

I also love this set of cot sheets for later on from £15

Watch this video from behind the scenes



9 comments:

Pao said...

How cute and exciting, Im loving the nursery!

HippieChicPao

Anna (South Molton St Style) said...

I don't have a baby, I'm going to buy those laundry baskets for me!!! xx

South Molton St Style

elimara said...

Sono tutte cose adorabili! SarĂ  a baby super cute e con stile. PS il tuo blog e' sempre molto interessante e piacevole

Jo said...

Just too sweet. What sizes do they go to? I need that 'Super star' tee for my boy, I love it!

Unknown said...

everything is so tiny and sweet!

http://yolandasmeow.blogspot.co.uk/

Trying To Get Fit Together said...

Cant wait to see your after baby photos :-)

Anonymous said...

Love! Do we get to have a peek at your nursery Laura?

Anne-Charlotte said...

just discovered your blog and i love it!!awesome style

las sandalias de ana said...

Ohhh, so cute!

;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...