WIT Search

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Chic denim separates


Chambray and lightweight denim are both great summer fabrics and come in a multitude of chic separates. It looks greta with all your brights, stripes, statement accessories and black or tan.  I love this little A-Line dress I got from Uniqlo a while back which I'm finally wearing with my Stella Mc.Cartney fluro pink sandals.



Uniqlo dress, Stella McCartney sandals, Chanel bag



A few of my fevaourite denim essentials:


7. Top Shop MOTO Denim Skirt £25.00


And for a super chic look wear with ultimate tan wedge..


Chloé Leather wedges £520


CHEAP THRILL ALERT!
Love these denim tops from Uniqlo- layer with jersey tops underneath or dress up with a statement necklace

Uniqlo Cotton Tencel Short Sleeve T-Blouse  £14.90

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your shoes are really too long!!!

Antonella said...

love the jersey tops and the jacket!!! haven't seen them yet here in italy....why?

the stel style said...

I love your outfit!!!!

Estel

http://thestelstyle.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...