WIT Search

Monday 21 May 2012

Chanel clad


I'm incredibly excited today because I'm finally getting back into a pair of jeans. I was thinking I would get a summer pregnancy with floaty dresses, fab flat shoes with perfectly pedicured toes... but no no no, it's the end of May and I'm wearing fur. So, as a result a pair of jeans was on my shopping list. These J.Brand are super light, fit like a glove and are so comfy. I'm dressing them down with flat ballerinas and my favorite Chanel accessories.

New Look jacket, Joseph gilet. Cos t-shirt, J.Brand maternity jeans, RB ballerinas, Chanel necklace and bag


My Chanel bag...

... and Chanel necklace


6 comments:

momben said...

Per la tua maternità ti avrei vista più colorata. Il nero mi piace, ma sceglierei colori più giocosi.
ciao
momben

Unknown said...

Capisco la scelta dei colori scuri per colpa del tempo, il freddo ispira poco.
Ma permettimi di dirti che hai un viso radioso, sei bellissima!
Anche il tuo look mi piace molto, io ho passato la mia gravidanza tutta l'estate e ho indossato molto più spesso maxidresses colorati. Fallo anche tu appena si scalda l'aria!

Anonymous said...

You are definitely the most chic pregnant lady! x

Robilandia said...

Deve fare davvero freddo li!!
Robi

Anonymous said...

Looking fab laura
Do the j brand mat jeans come up true to size? If so, what would size would you recommend for a uk size 10/12?

Jo Entwistle said...

Great jeans (I never did think you could manage without a great maternity pair of jeans. J Brand are the best)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...