WIT Search

Friday 6 January 2012

Seven trends to buy into now


Today I'm wearing my star and sequins navy jumper from Top Shop that I bought before the holidays as my modern-take on the "festive jumper" and it got me thinking about things you can buy in advance. Here are seven SS12 trends you should know about now, and four wearable sale buys to buy into them in advance. This way, come Spring, half the work is done and you've done it on a budget.. Clever WIT today ;-) Also, my friend Alex started a blog all about being frugal (but classy) and I thought you might love it as much as I do- check it out on the-frugality.blogspot.com I love today's post about all the things you could afford if you bring lunch to work!

Tribal influences

Burberry SS12
 


Pretty whites



Big necklaces





Citrus hues
J.Crew SS12


Wide belts
Chloe SS12


Lace
Valentino SS12


Peplums
Jason Wu SS12

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post as always Laura. I love the jumper (I have it too!)

http://todayimloving-aimee.blogspot.com/

One for the pot said...

incredibile....dopo il tuo post sul maglione chinti avevo cercato disperatamente un'alternativa un po' piĆ¹ economica e l'avevo trovata nello stesso maglione top shop! loooove it!

WIT said...

I LOOOVE that jumper. Glad you like this post- if you go shopping anytime during the sale, do bare in mind these strong SS trends x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...