WIT Search

Thursday 5 January 2012

Sales time from my laptop



If like me you don't see the appeal of pushing through sales racks, trying to find your size and settling for second best just because of peer pressure, internet shopping is the way forward. Last night I had a really good look at the entire content of the sales section of my two favourite online stores Net-a-porter and Matches.com and made a virtual list of all the best bargains you can find. Like these amazing bejewelled Marni sandals at 50% off, wardrobe staples like Stella tailoring and Acne shirts for 60% off and those leather trousers I've always wanted! After much debatingI bought the See by Chloe dressand will be saving it for the summer.


MY SALES LEG WORK:

A great wardrobe staple - tried and tested this shape elongates your legs

I would wear it with black leggings and flat ballerinas

I love the micro dots on this ankle skimming trouser

£264 from £660! Amazing

This is a real bargain and a forever-buy

C.E look amazing on and I love this forest green- very Isabel Marant

If I was after for a real treat I would look no further!

Cashmere is always a great sales investment

Bagged

So cute! Thinking summer weddings, shower parties, christenings...

I love a Marni statement necklace over a simple T-shirt of sweater

6 comments:

enida said...

Hi Laura, love the selection you made! I found a great Freda alexa jacket in organe on matches. Do you think the oversized jacket is a good choice for a petite person, especially in orange? Thanks!

enida said...

Hi Laura, love your selection! I found a great orange Freda alexa jacket on matches. Do you think the oversized jacket is a good choice for a petite person? Thanks!

WIT said...

uuhh.. orange is a tricky colour. Would be safer to invest in black or navy? x

enida said...

thanks!

Ronda said...

I'm loving all tese posts!! Brava! I have to' tell you... My boy-friend Otto is big fan of yours!

Unknown said...

Love the top you're wearing in the pic! Always on the look out for the perfect roll neck with plenty of fabric! Where's it from? Thanks, L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...