WIT Search

Tuesday 11 October 2011

The five bags every girl should know...


Aside from your winter coat, your bag is one of the single most expensive style investments you will make, so how do you ensure it is one you will never regret? The answer is to create a capsule wardrobe of styles - one for every eventuality - these are my fantastic five. 

Whistles jacket, Fenn Wright Manson sequinned jumper, Top Shop leggings, Miu Miu ballerinas, Jimmy Choo bag. 

The perfect working bag. I bought this when it first came out and I still love it today. It's a simple, understated style that simply never dates. This bag means business (in style).


I've had my eye on this little bag for a while but haven't bought it just yet. I would probably wear it at the week end as it's just the right size for keys, phone and wallet and would choose a bright fun colour like red or metallic.  

I absolutely love this bag when I'm travelling because it's designed to sit on top of your trolly. It fits magazines upright and has a handy across-the -body strap that you can attach when needed. I took it to Paris with me on the Eurostar and have now been wearing it all week...

My boss has this bag in black and every time I go the outlets in Florence I hope to find one similar. It's perfect for a  day or appointments when you are running around town and need to be hands free. Love it!

When it comes to an evening clutch this is my absolute favourite. I have it like this and in navy and have worn it countless amount of times: weddings, parties and even during the day or to jazz up a pair of jeans on a friday night.

9 comments:

Natasa said...

In my opinion this bag is way too big for you, it eats you up!

Anonymous said...

I really like today's post. Its very informative not to mention inspiriring. I also think you are an amazing writer as well as stylist.

Unknown said...

I wish I had £3645 to spend on bags!

Anonymous said...

Fantastiche borse, ognuna bella e perfetta per le situazioni che hai elencato. La mia preferita resta la Muse di YSL, merita un investimento perchè eterna! Paola

Cover Girl said...

Where's your blue Chanel??!

Amanda said...

How do you find the sparkle on the Anya Hindmarch? does a lot fall off? x

dinkyfin said...

Love the amazing Mulberry bag Laura,It's on my wish list already ! Love your nail polish too.... Essie ??

mnl0520 said...

Where's your Chanel????

WIT said...

Chanel is obviously in my heart, you all know that! ;-) The glitter on Anya is very coarse so it really doesn't fall off. Nail polish is actually OPI, very cool petrol blue- will find out the exact name. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...