WIT Search

Monday 9 May 2011

Tempted in the shops..


The sun was shining in London today and I have a lovely day off with my friends shopping on Oxford Street. I was very tempted by a few items, but stuck to my role of personal stylist to my friends and didn't buy anything... even though I had to trying is allowed! Look out for some great shoes and hats in New Look and fabulous flats in River Island.

(After many emails from you wondering about these sandals here is a link to buy them online www.riverisland.com)

  
Gap tshirt, Top Shop denim blazer, YSL trousers, RB ballerinas

4 comments:

Veebers said...

Love the leopards *lovehearts* x

Anonymous said...

where are the leopard sandals from?!?!

WIT said...

Sandals are from River Island- so nice right? Will add a link x

Gabriella Maria said...

love the leopard ones :)
http://mademoisellemaria.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...