WIT Search

Wednesday 26 May 2010

My week with my-wardrobe.com: DAY THREE



NEW COLLABORATION!
My-wardrobe.com

Two of my favorite things in the whole wide world: denim and sparkle! Today I am celebrating My-wardrobe's launch of their brand new online Denim Bar by choosing one of my favorite styles: the boyfriend. I love this Current Elliott,  light wash, ripped pair, they are  just so cool rolled up and worn with flats or heels. I'm in Dungeness shooting all day, pictures are being taken behind the scenes so I had to make sure that my relaxed denim look was that little bit extra special. To the purpose I'm throwing a cashmere sequined sweater and a jewelled thong over my slouchy jeans. You can check out my pictures out and about today on My-wardrobe face book page:

You can check out behind the scenes pics at today's shoot on My-wardrobe face book page:



3 comments:

petro said...

SEEEEEEEEEEEEXY SEXY SEXY- Love it Tuci you look HAWT x

Anonymous said...

fantastic sequined pullover: any other colours? love it all- brava anto

Anonymous said...

I looked at the photos of fabo - wow!
HM S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...