WIT Search

Friday 26 February 2010

Casual Friday on a Boden shoot


Here's how I like to do dress up a pair of jeans and a T. I make it interesting by layering up Tshirts with different arm lengths and colours, yet keep hues tonal. I roll my jeans up to show a sock, or an interesting sewing line. And finally, I add some bling to the neckline with a sparkly necklace. Easy and chic, yet cool and comfy.


COS sweater, Falke navy socks, Lofli jeans, River Island necklace, Top Shop brougues, Top Shop white T

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very interesting!!can be used in different seasons- the top can be of different fabrics

Anonymous said...

lo sfrutterò!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of dressing it up with the big necklace-might copy it soon...thanks!
HMS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...